I am tired of thinking...good thoughts bad thoughts....need to tame my mind......Have this feeling since my childhood but was not able to succeed....still trying hard ....
I want to blank out my mind erase out all thoughts ...memories.....and want to recreate everything afresh....except for him...he is one of the best memories which i still have and those 4 years at college with him....I want to erase the part where my family resides....
If i could i would try to fix my childhood..those old days which were pathetic for me....But those days have given me experience .....good observation ...
I went to a temple in usa...place was crowded with lot of people ...they were trying to resemble someone which they were not.....I think i witnessed one basic nature of human...
I am still in dilemma that whether i should opt for India and go back now or extend my stay here....staying here would be very chalenging for me from his perspective .....
but going back is also not a good option.....i have to change the job and life would be hectic...but i will be with my love...resting in his arms....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment